I want to thank each and every one of you for believing in our mission. Some of you have made donations, while others have hired our job seekers, purchased one of our holiday meals, sponsored one of our virtual events, or liked and shared our social media posts.
We thank you for playing a role in allowing us to continue to provide opportunities to the over 1,200 children and adults we serve during these unprecedented times. Together, you have helped us change perspectives and change lives in our community, and proved that we really are all in this together.
We invite you to be a part of the success of our participants enrolled across our 21 programs and give them gift of opportunity this season. A donation of any size can:
• Help a child like Colton grow and thrive through the hard work and dedication of our preschool team.
• Provide employment opportunities to someone like Richard
• Make a massive difference in the lives of our group home residents who have adapted to this new normal
• Allow a student to enroll in our Culinary Arts Certificate Program
• Change perspectives and change lives in our community
The New Year is quickly approaching, but there's still time to give your year-end tax-deductible gift and help make a meaningful difference in the lives of children and adults with developmental disabilities and other life challenges who are being impacted in different ways during these trying times.
Thanks to our generous partners and friends at The Jim Moran Foundation, your gift will be matched up to $50,000.
Click the button below to make a donation
Thank you for helping us continue to carry out this important mission, even during these difficult times.
Wishing you all the best!
President/CEO, Arc Broward