Arc Broward, a well-established, nationally accredited, non-profit organization based in Sunrise, Florida is currently looking for a Marketing Intern to join our growing team.
The Marketing Internship position is responsible for assisting the Marketing Team with all duties that promotes Arc Broward internally and to the greater community. The position reports directly to the Marketing and Communications Manager.
Since 1956, Arc Broward has worked hand-in-hand with our community, changing how people with developmental disabilities and life challenges are embraced and included. This critical work ensures that people with disabilities, not only live, learn, work, and play in their communities, but more importantly, thrive.
- Capture photos and video of Arc Broward’s 21 programs and 10 locations, staff and participants to be used for social media and other marketing purposes
- Assist with writing content and updating social media sites, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube and Hootsuite
- Help build database lists for Arc Broward’s three social enterprises – Arc Culinary, Arc Educates and Arc Tech
- Proof read all materials produced by Marketing
- Provide help at on- and off-campus events, if necessary
- All other duties assigned by Marketing Team
- Currently enrolled or recently graduated from a college or university studying marketing, communications, public relations, graphic design or any other related field
- Have experience using digital cameras
- Solid knowledge of and proven skills in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of Adobe products (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, Premiere) is a plus, but not necessary
- Ability to utilize social networking sites to promote Arc Broward and its goals
- Have a flexible schedule – may require some evening and weekend hours
- Excellent communication skills, including written, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Must pass a pre-employment Level 2 criminal background check and drug screen
- Reliable, consistent work attendance is a requirement and essential function of this position
- Expert ability to establish and to maintain positive and effective working relationships with all levels of employees within the Arc Broward organization and with outside vendors
Various depending on individual’s schedule
How to Apply
- Submit resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply in person at 10250 NW 53rd Street, Sunrise, FL. 33351
- Apply online at www.arcbroward.com
We are a Drug Free Work Place and an Equal Opportunity Employer.