Barc Housing/Arc Broward is a well-established, nationally accredited, non-profit, organization that provides services to individuals with developmental disabilities and other life challenges. We are currently looking for an experienced BCaBA for our 36 bed Intermediate Care Facility for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities (ICF/IID) and our Adult Day Program (ADP).
The BCaBA works directly under the supervision of the Coordinator of Behavioral Services/BCBA and with a variety of Interdisciplinary Team Members, medical staff and a team of Direct Support Professionals to provide applied behavior analysis services for adults with developmental disabilities. This position provides training to staff, ensures program compliance with regulatory standards, conducts behavioral evaluations and designs behavior support plans, among other duties.
1. Board Certification in Behavior Analysis required (BCaBA)
2. Minimum of one year work experience in Behavior Analysis in the field of Developmental Disabilities.
3. Have or be able to gain a strong knowledge of Agency for Health Care Administration survey procedures for ICF/IIDs.
4. Become certified as a “Trainer” and provide Professional Crisis Management training.
5. Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, be highly organized with the ability to multitask.
6. Must pass a pre-employment Level 2 criminal background check and drug screen.
7. Reliable, consistent work attendance is a requirement and essential function of this position
$35,000 per year
We are a Drug Free Work Place and an Equal Opportunity Employer.